Saturday, November 20, 2004

Just another post.

Today Isaiah and I woke up at 6:45am. We had to go to Woodland Hills to select some furniture for the office. My co-worker's friend took us to his company’s storage to pick out a few desks, chairs and other office furniture. Isaiah of course was inspecting everything by running circles around the furniture and us.

Angie did some time at Los Angeles Mission near Skid Row. Every other Saturday she clocks in four hours to help out at the non-profit. Of course there is monetary compensation, but not many people want to be around the homeless and drug addicts. We all know Angie can't solve all our problems but we need more people who are willing to just do something for others, including myself.

As I write Isaiah is playing in the bathtub, I think he's trying to swim in 5" deep water. Later today we'll be headed to Lynwood to say farewell to Angie's cousin. Jesse is leaving for Iraq, we think, he's been there once with the U.S. Army and we think that’s where he's going to end up. There is much to say about war and peace, but the family is showing support for Jesse, may the Lord guard him.

Please leave comments so I know to continue writing.

1 comment:

Glen said...

I was in South Park this week and was thinking about you all. Sorry I couldn't give you a call and meet at CPK this time--maybe soon.

Prayers are wtih Jesse and a safe return for all out troops out there. May God give us peace.