Saturday, November 20, 2004

Here again...

It's a little late, I'm trying to set up my e-mail and of course I tend to have internet A.D.D. Isaiah won't go to sleep because he woke up from his late nap at 8:00pm, so here we all are. It was nice to see Jesse and hear him tell stories about his tour of duty, we hope he stays safe.

After leaving Lynwood we tried going to grand-ma Genny's house so she could see Isaiah but she was not there. So we went to Santa Monica and walked on Third street. Isaiah was looking at the street performers do what they do over people's head as I lifted him over my shoulders. He was also looking for toys on the street vendor carts so he could play with them. At Z-Gallerie he managed to open up a deck of playing card and wanted them but he already has his own deck at home.

well here we are back in downtown with slippery wet roads.

1 comment:

Glen said...

It must of started raining out there earlier than out here in Whittier. The rain woke me up about 1 am. Keep blogging!